Monday, April 22, 2013

Now the Promotion wheel is rolling!

I have embarked on a super cool project together with Detlef D Soost and D's Dance School here in Berlin. We have so many ideas and I love working with people where things happen! It is all talk and ACTION! It is so inspiring and motivating.

The past week I have been having meetings with the team. It is fun and totally new for me to be a part of something this big.

Today I saw the übercool choreographer Caro dance to my song Better off Alone and that is worth it all - I got really moved by it! Wow it looked SO good! Can't wait to see a whole dance team doing moves to my song next week.

I can't say so much more about it all at this time, but as soon as things are ready I will post updates and links to it all.

So until then - keep sharing my video and thank you so much for supporting me and taking an interest in what I do. It means a lot! You are helping me keep my dream alive!

Sunshine and springvibes from Berlin,

Nina xx


No comments: