Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My song has been picked for a dance-school video in Germany!

Things are really happening now! All because I put out my self-made, non-perfect video and released my song at the "right time". 

This week a group of professional dancers from D's Dance School are shooting a video with a new dance choreography. This video will be sent out to more than 140 dance schools across Germany as well as go online AND they decided they will use my song Better off Alone for it !!!  Wohoo - this is BIG for me! No, bigger than big and I am so happy.

Jeffrey Jimenez, who is shooting and editing the video just won an Audience award at the Berlinale her in Berlin for a shortfilm he did. Check it here ( I LOVE IT!). Don't think the one they do for my song is quite as advanced, but this guy has big time talent and dares to think out of the box!



But that is not all!
In June there is a huge show for all the Danseschools here in Germany and I will be performing my song live infront of 3-4000 people with dancers performing alongside me. Imagine that ;)

Love from sunny Berlin,

Nina x

No comments: