Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How's it been going since I released Better off Alone?

It has been 3 days since I released my single Better off Alone and my homemade musicvideo and what a ride it has been!


Charbase.dk the 09.04.13
As I wrote in my last blogpost I almost did not post my video and make my single release official, cause I was so afraid my video was not good enough. Boy am I happy I did not let this hold me back, cause the response and support I have received from people is overwhelming. 

So, apart from people sharing my video and liking it, I have received a fantastic review of my song on a Danish website called Chartbase. They said my song had the potential to get lots of airplay on radios and be a top10 hit. It all depends on me knowing the right people! So, there you have it. A good song is only 50% and the other 50% is knowing the right and influencial people. Let's hope I do that! Knowing this does not put me off, I see the PR side of it as a challenge I can overcome through skill, determination and dedication.

I guess most importantly the biggest success feeling I have right now is that I dared to do it; I quit my job, did a video and released my music alone. This is in itself a huge accomplishment for me and one I must never forget the value and symbolism of. 

If you want to see the Danish review then here is the link:
http://www.chartbase.dk/soegning.php?soeg=nina+hall&hitliste=1&artikler=1 


I'll keep ya posted as soon as something new happens!

Nina x

No comments: